lunedì 1 febbraio 2010

two blogs or not two blogs, that is the question...

...and shakespeare will forgive me if I borrow the question of his guy, Hamlet - it is the mother of all the questions, actually: but this is a very important blog (ahahah), with an international target (ahaahahhaha), so at least we have to quote THE QUESTION...and, in case, I don't like shakespeare too much, so if he will be offended by this and will decide to break our friendship I will survive - to share with my friends the drama acting inside me in these days, while I have to decide how to manage this multi-language world where some people speaks english, someone italian, someone french and someone - it sounds incredible, I know - even...icelandic! Reading-this-blog-right-now-icelandic-people, please do not rise up! I am joking!

In any case, this occurrence of linguistic multiplicity is a real disaster.

This urgency to chat and to talk and to write cannot be confined in one single language anymore, so I decided to write my blog also in english. That's not all, don't be hasty. The point is: should I open a new blog? Should I add an english version just at the bottom of every post?
I do not know.
It is not easy to keep the atmosphere inside a post translating it to a different language, so probably I should only check in which language I wake up in the morning, which are the phonemes that better describe my feeling and my life of that very same day, and then use it to write my post.
However, I am not sure.
Probably my whole life will be not enough to take a decision.

In the meantime I translated my first post, "why capricci" (capricci: whims), the one introducing my blog: let us post it and see what happens.

Ciao a tutti, fate i bravi. (I am not traslating this last sentence. It is a secret code between italians... No, I am joking, it is nothing serious.)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento